Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Babe_2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Babe_2004
Posted by Gr8 (TD) Sep 22 2007 4:55PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Babe_2004 JER

Dear Babe
Posted by 1okaylady (TD) Sep 23 2007 6:28AM

You are a blessed friend, I hope your days are better and richer....Pack your bags for the States, Mate, You know you have a place to stay. (Wouldn't that make for a great b'day?)

Posted by kwing73 (VIP) Sep 23 2007 10:46AM

happy birthday Babe,wish i could give you a birthday spanking to make up for all the spankings you've given me in gin and bg

you guys are too much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted by Babe_2004 (VIP) Sep 23 2007 10:58AM

thanks alot my dearest friends for such a great gift knowing that u cared enough to sish me this birthday so special .... kwing u can do all the spanking u want if i get there LOL and lady u r so dear to me thank you m8 for the offer when i can i be there on first flight hun xxxxxxxxxxx and Gr8 u r a darling for posting this for me luv ya tyvvm hun xxxxxxxxxx

Babe.........
Posted by 1okaylady (TD) Sep 23 2007 11:23AM

You are not staying with me.....you have another place to lay your head.........rofllllllllll

B Day
Posted by soso101 (VIP) Sep 23 2007 11:33AM

Happy B Day The Love of my life!!!! I sure wish we could have been together today... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You are my best friend!!! And I hope you have many many many more,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I alway think about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

eeeeha Babe,,,,,,
Posted by Redjag (TD) Sep 23 2007 9:00PM

< marquee>Happy Birthday !< /marquee>

What can I say
Posted by MsMary (TD) Sep 23 2007 11:04PM

Have a very Happy Birthday--glad to see you still have bdays--unlike me who has chose to forget them---or maybe i'm just to old to remember---Have a great one Babe

GC Store